And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. ~ Romans 8:28
You are invited to join us as we build our second Blessings in a Shoebox Unboxing Boxing Community Operation Christmas Child shoebox to donate to one of God's children. You may sign up to participate in more than one Unboxing Boxing Shoebox collaborations. There is no financial cost to you. This is how it works:
- Sign up using the Sign Up Genius link button. There are 15 spots available.
- Your personal information will not be shared.
- Although our shoebox will ship from the United States, we welcome and encourage people who live in other countries to participate. This is an opportunity for us to build our Operation Christmas Child community.
- You sign up for one category/item to be included in the shoebox.
- You may vote for the gender and age of the child that we will build a shoebox for to donate to Operation Christmas Child from all of us. We will make a shoebox for the gender and age group that receives the most votes. Please note that because our first Unboxing Boxing shoebox was for a 2-4 year old boy, we will be donating this shoebox to a 2-4 year old girl, 10-14 year old girl, or 10-14 year old boy. These age groups consistently receive the fewest shoeboxes every year.
- After all sign up spots are filled, Michelle will send you an email confirmation to verify your participation.
- Participants will be asked to begin praying for the child who will receive our shoebox.
- Participants will email Michelle their personal messages and/or photographs and Michelle will combine participants' notes and photos into a letter/card that we will include in the receiving child's shoebox. The letter will be shared with participants after the Unboxing Boxing is complete.
- Michelle will gather the items for our shoebox, package them, and mail them to Christy.
- When Christy receives the package, she will produce a video on her YouTube channel to share the "Unboxing" revealing the items for our group shoebox gift and she will complete the "Boxing" by packing our gifts in a shoebox that will be donated during collection week.
- Please email Michelle if you have questions.
- We hope that you decide to participate, but if you choose not to, we ask that you please pray for the child who will receive our collaborative Operation Christmas Child shoebox. Please remember prayer is the most important item that we include in our shoeboxes.